Cleaning and protecting a roof is a dangerous job. One of our Portland roof cleaning technicians at Roof Life Of Oregon will be happy to do the difficult work for you!
Our Roof Cleaning Process
First, if there are any pre-existing conditions present, such as missing shakes, shingles, or tiles; a hole; soft spots; or leaks, we will suggest a preliminary repair. We will then get to work thoroughly cleaning your roof using quality products and time-tested techniques to help maintain your roof and lengthen its lifespan.
During our cleaning services, we will also thoroughly clean your gutters and remove any moss we find. This can help prevent heavy puddles and leaks, maintain the structure of your roof, and prevent deterioration.
- A Gentler Method: Roofs with heavy debris and moderate growth of moss and fungus can be maintained by compressed air that will blow off all tree debris. We will then repair any damage uncovered and apply a self-cleaning treatment.
- Self-Cleaning: Roofs that sit in the open may suffer from moss and fungus growth and direct sun exposure. Our exclusive products can help maintained your roof without pressure washing.
- The Dennco Difference: Our roofing service company has the exclusive license for the Portland area to use Dennco Chemical Company’s patented shake, composition, and tile preservatives. These chemicals are non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, and highly effective at extending the life of your roof by killing moss and fungus and keeping them from coming back. Roof cleaning has never been easier than with Dennco!
If you’re looking for a team that is as knowledgeable as they are kind and proactive, Roof Life of Oregon is the choice for you. Contact us today to experience the difference for yourself.Get a Free Quote
This is a common question from local homeowners. For asphalt and tile, you should schedule a cleaning every three years. Cedar should be cleaned every five years, depending on your home’s unique environment. Your home needs a sensible roof maintenance program, which is why we recommend a free well-care roof inspection every three to five years.
Roof Life of Oregon is happy to inspect your roof for potential maintenance problems at no cost or obligation to you. And we only recommend repairs or replacement when absolutely necessary.
If you live under and around trees, we will give you a yearly reminder to have the debris blown off of their roof and out of gutters. In between roof inspections, call us if you hear a thud on your roof, see something out of the ordinary, or find shakes or shingles in your yard.
To schedule your appointment for roof cleaning in Portland, contact Roof Life Of Oregon today!
“Each step of the process went so well; it was done professionally, with no damage whatsoever inside or out.”Fredric & Candace R.
“I was extremely pleased and have consequently made 2 referrals based on my experience with them.”James S.
“From the office staff, estimator, the labors, I got great feedback friendly service and no one else has come close to their service.”Judy C.
“They’re as good as any out there and you won’t have to worry about something not being done correctly.”Mike H.
“As a company, they had superior communication, emailed prices and invoices in a timely manner, and did what they said they would do on time.”Gail T.
“Dustin and Amerigo were courteous, professional, and very responsive.”Roger C.
1. Family Owned & Operated Since 1983Roof Life of Oregon is a 40-year-old, family-owned and operated, full-service residential roofing business.
2. Licensed & Insured TechniciansRoof Life is officially licensed and fully insured for your protection. We are certified installers for all types of roofing products.
3. Dependable, Experienced & Caring TeamWe will treat your home with respect and the personal attention it deserves. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently, including daily cleanup, for the duration of your project.
4. Service After the Sale Guarantee
Excluding acts of God, your roof will not falter from normal, everyday exposure. In the unlikely event that your roof encounters any workmanship challenges, we will make any necessary repairs absolutely free within 24 hours of being alerted of the issue.