Roof Certification in Portland, OR
Homebuyers and sellers can benefit from roof certification in Portland. Roof Life of Oregon guarantees your roof inspection to be completed within 1-2 business days of your request. A real estate roof certification from our team starts with an on-roof inspection and, if needed, an attic inspection.
Why get a 5-year roof certification?
- Quicker sales with less drama
- Happier clients
- Higher selling prices
- More referrals from those happier clients
Our real estate roof inspections are done with the urgency you need for a pending loan or sale of your Portland home. If there is work that needs to be done for your certification, upon your approval, it can be done on the very next business day if time and materials allow.
“Each step of the process went so well; it was done professionally, with no damage whatsoever inside or out.”Fredric & Candace R.
“I was extremely pleased and have consequently made 2 referrals based on my experience with them.”James S.
“From the office staff, estimator, the labors, I got great feedback friendly service and no one else has come close to their service.”Judy C.
“They’re as good as any out there and you won’t have to worry about something not being done correctly.”Mike H.
“As a company, they had superior communication, emailed prices and invoices in a timely manner, and did what they said they would do on time.”Gail T.
“Dustin and Amerigo were courteous, professional, and very responsive.”Roger C.
Benefits for Home Sellers
Finding a qualified buyer who likes your home is no easy task. Losing a deal because of an unknown roof problem is avoidable with a thorough inspection.
Benefits for sellers include:
- You’ll know exactly what is needed on your roof to pass your buyer’s inspection.
- You’ll close faster with no delays concerning your roof.
- You won’t lose your sale because of unresolved roof issues.
- Your attic ventilation will be inspected and issues reported to you.
- You’ll know the present value and replacement value of your roof and can use these numbers confidently in negotiations.
- You’ll be protected from bogus or inaccurate inspection claims.
- You’ll have solid counsel concerning your roof. All inspections are videotaped and thorough.
Benefits for Homebuyers
Potential buyers get peace of mind from a thorough roof inspection. They can trust that their new home will go at least five years with no roof issues because our certification comes with a five-year warranty. You’ll know the remaining life expectancy of the roof and its replacement value.
You will also be made aware of any attic or roof ventilation issues that can lead to the following:
- Mold and mildew in attic
- Shorter lifespan of roof
- Higher energy costs for heating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Shorter service life of the HVAC system
- Discomfort of excessive heat in upstairs rooms
You’ll know the exact numbers concerning the roof, including the price to repair and/or replace it, if needed, which can help you negotiate the purchase of your new house. This means you’ll have protection from bogus or inaccurate certifications and solid counsel concerning your potential roof.
If you’re looking for a team that is as knowledgeable as they are kind and proactive, Roof Life of Oregon is the choice for you. Contact us today to experience the difference for yourself.Get a Quote
Pass or Fail
If your home passes its roof inspection, you’ll receive our 5-year roof certification along with our best estimate of the service life expectation of your roof.
The alternative to a certification is a failed roof. The roof may be in failure but not obvious to you at the time. Your report will point out the issues of the failure determination and what steps, if any, can be made to bring your roof to a passing condition.
Finally, a certification from Roof Life of Oregon is always followed up with a phone call to address your concerns and options. If you’re buying or selling your home, a real estate roof certification will be an asset to you. It’s your best tool for negotiating the sale.
Get Your Roof Inspection Certification in Portland Today
The fee for this service is a prepaid (non-refundable) $300.00. This fee can also be applied to any work that is wanted or needed after our inspection. You can either call us at (503) 461-2665 or fill out our online form to get the ball rolling.
How long is a certification good for?A roof certification from Roof Life of Oregon is good for 5 years, meaning you can trust that your roof will hold up for at least that period of time.
Why should you get your roof certified?Homeowners and potential buyers use certification to negotiate the price of a potential sale. For homeowners, it can prove that your roof will stand up to the test of time or that work was recently put into your roof to update its condition, which means the buyer will have one less expense to worry about. For buyers, a certification represents peace of mind
What is a roof certification?A roof certification begins with a thorough inspection of your roof, and, if necessary, your attic. We look for weak spots, moss and algae intrusion, leaks, missing shingles, and other potential issues that can decrease the value of your property. This thorough inspection is videotaped and our team can also make any necessary roof repairs, on your approval. This documented inspection is the foundation of your certification.
1. Family Owned & Operated Since 1983Roof Life of Oregon is a 39-year-old, family-owned and operated, full-service residential roofing business.
2. Licensed & Insured TechniciansRoof Life is officially licensed and fully insured for your protection. We are certified installers for all types of roofing products.
3. Dependable, Experienced & Caring TeamWe will treat your home with respect and the personal attention it deserves. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently, including daily cleanup, for the duration of your project.
4. Service After the Sale Guarantee
Excluding acts of God, your roof will not falter from normal, everyday exposure. In the unlikely event that your roof encounters any workmanship challenges, we will make any necessary repairs absolutely free within 24 hours of being alerted of the issue.