We’ve had a lot of experience with non-traditional and synthetic slate roofs and their materials. Since 1983 we’ve helped maintain thousands and thousands of roofs in Portland.
The Roof Life Guarantee
We’ve finally found a composite roofing product that has stood the test of time. We have been concerned about the quality of some of the man-made roofing materials on the market for the past 20 years or so. Luckily, that’s not the case with Brava. We won’t sell a product to our customers which a manufacturer won’t stand behind.
BRAVA Composite Roofing
The BRAVA roof tile provides composite shingles made to withstand weather conditions and Oregon’s climatic elements. BRAVA composite, or synthetic, tiles last longer, are more durable and more aesthetically pleasing than asphalt, concrete or clay tiles. Another plus – the synthetic tiles are eco-friendly and made from recycled materials.
BRAVA has three composite roof tiles that you can choose from, depending on your style preferences:
- Cedar Shake Tile
- Slate Tile
- Barrel Tile
“Each step of the process went so well; it was done professionally, with no damage whatsoever inside or out.”Fredric & Candace R.
“I was extremely pleased and have consequently made 2 referrals based on my experience with them.”James S.
“From the office staff, estimator, the labors, I got great feedback friendly service and no one else has come close to their service.”Judy C.
“They’re as good as any out there and you won’t have to worry about something not being done correctly.”Mike H.
“As a company, they had superior communication, emailed prices and invoices in a timely manner, and did what they said they would do on time.”Gail T.
“Dustin and Amerigo were courteous, professional, and very responsive.”Roger C.
- Durability: BRAVA’s composite roof tiles are all rated Class 4, meaning shingles undergo rigorous impact testing to withstand heavy elements dropping on them. The heaviest of hailstorms couldn’t penetrate a synthetic roof.
- Versatile: There are a number of colors and styles to choose from with synthetic roofing. Even if composite tiles are among the most common roofing type, there’s no reason for them all to look the same!
- Environmentally Friendly: Most composite shingles are made from recycled materials, reducing your carbon footprint, and protecting the environment.
- Cost-Effective: Most importantly, synthetic roofs are friendly on your wallet. It’s easy installation and replacing it requires minimal work compared to other options.
- Resilience to Roof Moss: Living in a moist climate like that of Portland, roofs are extremely susceptible to roof moss. Composite roof shingles are resilient to those effects. The composite material absorbs less moisture, keeping the shape of the shingles over time. Synthetic material is constructed to withstand extreme weather and is fire retardant.
If you’re looking for a team that is as knowledgeable as they are kind and proactive, Roof Life of Oregon is the choice for you. Contact us today to experience the difference for yourself.Get a Free Quote
Synthetic Cedar Shake Roof
The cedar shake roof styling is a composite roofing material that allows for ease of installation and gives the appearance of a natural wood texture. This environmentally-friendly option comes in varying widths and thicknesses for easier installation.
The Brava synthetic cedar shake roof is rated a Class 4 impact rating, making it the most resistant to hard-hitting objects and therefore able to withstand inclement weather. The shingles are also available in Class A and Class C fire rating, recommended depending on your home’s susceptibility to wildfires. Installing composite cedar shake shingles will prove its worth for your home for years to come.
Synthetic Slate Tile
A composite slate tile offers a natural quarried texture without feeling as heavy as it looks. Even with its lighter appearance, the synthetic tile has a Class 4 impact rating and is fire retardant.
No special roofing substructure is needed to install Brava synthetic shingles, making it more cost-friendly for you to have this material laid down on your roof. This type of roof will make it much easier to enjoy the aesthetics that slate provides without the cost and time associated with the extreme weight of actual slate tiles.
Synthetic Barrel Tile
Composite barrel tiles replicate a Spanish roofing style with its waved texture. This style of roofing is perfect for Portland homes undergoing winter weather because of its semi-cylindrical shape laid in an interlocking pattern. This will help reduce maintenance costs and time associated with replacing traditional and authentic barrel roofing.
Much like all of our other Brava synthetic shingles, you’ll get to enjoy a long-lasting roof that can withstand unpredictable weather for a much more affordable price than heavier, less durable types.
Get Your Composite Roof Today
Call us at (503) 461-2665 if you are interested in installing a Lifetime Warranty-backed composite shingle roof on your Portland home!
1. Family Owned & Operated Since 1983Roof Life of Oregon is a 39-year-old, family-owned and operated, full-service residential roofing business.
2. Licensed & Insured TechniciansRoof Life is officially licensed and fully insured for your protection. We are certified installers for all types of roofing products.
3. Dependable, Experienced & Caring TeamWe will treat your home with respect and the personal attention it deserves. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently, including daily cleanup, for the duration of your project.
4. Service After the Sale Guarantee
Excluding acts of God, your roof will not falter from normal, everyday exposure. In the unlikely event that your roof encounters any workmanship challenges, we will make any necessary repairs absolutely free within 24 hours of being alerted of the issue.