A few years ago, metal roofing options were limited to using sheet metal panels. While still a viable option today, most homeowners were given less aesthetic variety compared to their asphalt shingle and cedar shake counterparts. That was until DECRA and Tilcor stone-coated Metal shingles hit the market.
Stone Coated Metal Roofing Installation
Roof installation is a rather complicated process involving proper placement and precision. At Roof Life, you can trust that experts in the roofing field will take the utmost care in making sure your roof can stand against any weather extremes in Portland.
“Each step of the process went so well; it was done professionally, with no damage whatsoever inside or out.”Fredric & Candace R.
“I was extremely pleased and have consequently made 2 referrals based on my experience with them.”James S.
“From the office staff, estimator, the labors, I got great feedback friendly service and no one else has come close to their service.”Judy C.
“They’re as good as any out there and you won’t have to worry about something not being done correctly.”Mike H.
“As a company, they had superior communication, emailed prices and invoices in a timely manner, and did what they said they would do on time.”Gail T.
“Dustin and Amerigo were courteous, professional, and very responsive.”Roger C.
DECRA stone-coated roof shingles, made in the U.S., is built with interlocking panels, airspace insulation, deadening noise technology for hail and rain, and much more.
This is a roof that will last at least 50 years when installed by Roof Life and covered by our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
DECRA has profiles that emulate high-quality synthetic shingles, slate, and shake roofs or beautiful heavy-weight architectural asphalt shingles at a fraction of the cost. They are also easy to maintain.
The DECRA stone-coated metal roofs are specially crafted to withstand all weather extremes and variables.
Their most prominent durability features include:
- Able to withstand wind speeds of up to 120 mph.
- Can withstand Category 3 Hurricane wind speeds.
- Holds a Class 4 impact resistance.
- Can protect you and your home from the largest categorized class of hail: Class 4
- Uses Class A Material. Extremely fire-resistant.
- In the event of an encroaching neighborhood fire, one of the catalysts for fire is the roof. In most cases, the fire will burn away the foundations of the roof and collapse in on the house. DECRA tiles do not bend to fire.
Snow & Ice:
- Freeze and Thaw resistant.
- With the Asphalt shingle or Cedar shakes, water can get caught in the underlayment in low temperatures. This creates the perfect environment for ice buildup. This, in turn, ruins the integrity of the asphalt shingles and cedar shakes. With DECRA’s ultra-strength panels, it is not a concern.
Tilcor Roofing, another stone-coated metal roofing company, uses four distinctive pressed steel tile profiles known as the Craftsman Shake, Antica, CF Shingle and the CF Shake. The versatility of Tilcor’s materials is seen in many homes throughout the United States. Whether the building is residential, public or commercial, Tilcor generates lightweight, easy to install, versatile steel tiles for any and all roofs.
- Can withstand hurricane-force winds.
- Maximum resistance to high-speed winds clocked at 118 mph.
- Non-combustible. Class A fire rating.
- Highest rating for fire resistance. Fire will have a hard time spreading on the roof should it make its way there.
Snow, Ice & Hail:
- Freeze and thaw resistant.
- Ice can lift the shingles and degrade the overall integrity of other shingles. Tilcor shingles are specially designed to withstand any environment.
- Lightweight and easy installation.
If you’re looking for a team that is as knowledgeable as they are kind and proactive, Roof Life of Oregon is the choice for you. Contact us today to experience the difference for yourself.Get a Free Quote
1. Family Owned & Operated Since 1983Roof Life of Oregon is a 39-year-old, family-owned and operated, full-service residential roofing business.
2. Licensed & Insured TechniciansRoof Life is officially licensed and fully insured for your protection. We are certified installers for all types of roofing products.
3. Dependable, Experienced & Caring TeamWe will treat your home with respect and the personal attention it deserves. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently, including daily cleanup, for the duration of your project.
4. Service After the Sale Guarantee
Excluding acts of God, your roof will not falter from normal, everyday exposure. In the unlikely event that your roof encounters any workmanship challenges, we will make any necessary repairs absolutely free within 24 hours of being alerted of the issue.