Roof Life of Oregon offers local customers the best financing in Portland. Financing options are underwritten by GreenSky® and offer a variety of manageable payment options based on the cost of your roof replacement.
Benefits and conditions:
- Financing is as simple as a short 10-15-minute phone call
- Qualified homeowners can get approved for a standard unsecured loan of up to $30,000
- We also offer 180 days same-as-cash financing at no charge, on approved credit
Learn more about our roof replacement financing options. Contact us today and one of our team members will reach out to you within one business day to go over our roof replacement financing
“Each step of the process went so well; it was done professionally, with no damage whatsoever inside or out.”Fredric & Candace R.
“I was extremely pleased and have consequently made 2 referrals based on my experience with them.”James S.
“From the office staff, estimator, the labors, I got great feedback friendly service and no one else has come close to their service.”Judy C.
“They’re as good as any out there and you won’t have to worry about something not being done correctly.”Mike H.
“As a company, they had superior communication, emailed prices and invoices in a timely manner, and did what they said they would do on time.”Gail T.
“Dustin and Amerigo were courteous, professional, and very responsive.”Roger C.
Every project we estimate for you comes with a no payment for 12 months special offer. With no payments for a year, on approved credit, you can get your roof replaced today, and pay for it when you have more money in the bank. It all starts with your vision of what you want your home will look like, as well as what you need to ensure it is doing its best to protect you and your belongings.
When Is Financing Right for You?
We know how important your roof is, which is why you should never have to wait until you have enough money in the bank for a full replacement. Financing lets you get the help you need now, so your home remains protected. If you’ve noticed leaks, missing shingles, or moss growth, contact our team for a thorough roof inspection. We’ll then share our findings, let you know your options, and provide our honest recommendations.
If your roof is older, has major structural issues, or has not been properly maintained or installed, we may recommend a replacement. Though this may cost more money initially, it will save you in repair costs in the future, as well as provide you with the peace of mind you need. Thankfully, with financing through GreenSky®, you won’t have to worry about paying the full price upfront. Instead, you can get your new roof at low monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1983 Roof Life of Oregon is a 40-year-old, family-owned and operated, full-service residential roofing business.
- Licensed & Insured Technicians Roof Life is officially licensed and fully insured for your protection. We are certified installers for all types of roofing products.
- Dependable, Experienced & Caring Team We will treat your home with respect and the personal attention it deserves. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently, including daily cleanup, for the duration of your project.